Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Marlow's Tavern for fresh articles!
Our community feeds us and we are more than happy to reciprocate.
When we’re not cooking, we’re connecting with the people and causes that are closest to our hearts. Talented artists and musicians that draw their inspiration from these same streets. Local farmers who believe in better food, not bigger production. And events that keep us all grounded with what really matters most in life. We hope you’ll help us make our neighborhood feel more like home by supporting the good folks listed below.
- Special Olympics Georgia
- City Harvest
- Camp Twin Lakes
- Atlanta Food Bank
- No Kid Hungry Share Our Strength
- Second Story Gardens
- High Museum Atlanta Wine Auction
- Junior League of Atlanta Tour of Kitchens
- Atlanta Jewish Film Festival
- Afternoon in the Country to benefit Les Dames d’ Escoffier
- Hunger Walk
- Cure Childhood Cancer
- Relay for Life/American Cancer Society
- Emory University
- Emory Healthcare
- Emory Genetic Laboratory
- SOS/Taste of the Nation
- The Giving Kitchen